DecaRad boxes 1&2, cables and GM tube heads have been
removed from the beam line. Locations have been documented
and materials are stored in cabinet marked INJ Lab 4.
Port Server injdigips was connected to switch opsin01sw2 #20.
Port 1 DecaRad1
Port 2 DecaRad2
Port 4 DTM 151 Tesla Meter
Lock Out and Tag Out of hazards in the Injector segment will be handled under existing ATLIs for this purpose. It covers Gun HVPS and RF zones.
Injector segment PSS system will be powered down for the upgrade of the system.
PSS Interface chassis will be disconnected and removed for the upgrade.
Separate ATLis is used to track the upgrade work.
Task discussed with owner and approved.
The HWien appears to induce a very modest ~0.5 nA vacuum signal increase at VIP0I01 when I tested it last week, with onset +/- 4 kV (note 90 deg is +/- 11 kV), and did NOT scale with voltage. Interestingly, +/- 4 kV is close to the ~27 deg we ran at for months. So, I soaked the VWien at +/- 11 kV (in the POS configuration over the weekend). The vacuum activity I observed was not apparent, see Fig. 1.
So, we're in good shape. Both Wiens are turned OFF in software now, we'll unpower and safe the PS and disconnect HV cables.
Day #6, Week2 Day1, Post-830AM Toolbox Meeting, Plan for the
* Power down Wein system; InjSB + tunnel (Scott/Joe)
* Power down and remove DecaRad system; tunnel (Scott)
* Return gun valve config to "normal"; tunnel (Marcy)
* Dispose of grey mineral oil tank in coordination w/ESH&Q'
* PSS Kickers and associated chassis removal; InjSB + tunnel
* Laser table disassembly; tunnel (Shukui/Scott)
Other work possibly occurring upstairs in InjSB:
* Harp upgrades @IN03B07 (Dela Cruz)
* Chopper amplifier upgrades, IN01 racks (Farrish)