Guard called me and informed me that an ODH sensor was alarming in the NL. EPICS screen showed that it was the NL Mobile (Fig 2) . I came in to bypass the sensor. The panel says that the mobile is in the INJSB. I went out and checked things out locally, as well, all looks good.
Sensor now bypassed.
Week 10 Wrap-Up (Day #48 couched within):
* Y-chamber assembly completed in Test Lab, ready to be
moved into tunnel next week
* V-wien fully assembled in vacuum chamber, baked, and
staged for HV testing at UITF next week along w/resistor
* H-wien magnet field mapping continues, spare aperture
cube mapping completed
* Wien high and low level controls work steadily coming
along, V-wien B-field mapping incorporated, ready for
* Prebuncher testing/tuning continues
* A1 cable terminations in InjSB completed
Other Injector SAD Work --
* PSS and viewer upgrades cont
Do you know where you intend on setting up the crane or maybe you have to break set and move?
About how big are the fans? Might it be worthwhile to consider coning off the area below the openings?
Maybe we can look it over together next week, if you have 15 minutes?
ODH power circuit in rack NA01B03, is now on it's own dedicated breakers and relay circuit for power. New PSS PLC and new PSS breaker bank are now, installed in rack NA01B03, will continue with installation of I/O signal cables, to cross connect after Thanksgiving break. Work progressing.