Hall B optimized fifth pass in all cases. Figure 1: Hall A second pass. Figure 2: Hall A third pass. Figure 3: Hall A Fourth pass. No FOM is shown for Hall A in any of the figures. When I turned off flipper, figure 4, Hall B lost FOM (but it's 1.000). When I changed A to third pass, figure 5, both A and B lost FOM. 2022 tentative schedule requires A at 2/3/4 pass with polarized beam with B at fifth, polarized. I hoped that polarization for B wouldn't have to change during the run so I altered only A. And got no information.
Run on subopsl77.
And from C.Jones wrt a comment at the 0800 Meeting.
A cable will be pulled in for a sump pit level sensor at the INJ/WArc dehumidification unit.
We have the wire. I will come look at the site with you today. The specific plan is not made, but we can pull wire and roll up both ends so closing up the penetration will not be delayed.
Figure 1: Third time now I've gotten this error message when trying to post to ATLis. First time I got it, hit Back button and tried to re-submit (copying and pasting text from a text editor used to draft). Same error. Logged out of ATLis and back in and tried again, got Figure 1.
Figure 2: Trying for a fourth time now after clearing browser cache, logging back into ATLis. Figure 3: error.
Will post to elog and e-mail those on 21170 e-mail list separately.
Day #106, Week 22 Day 1, Plans:
* Wien pedestal grout knock-out for re-location (MechInstall) completed in early AM
* Staging templates from Engineering for Wien pedestal relocation (Grames)
* A1/A2 girder anchoring -- template from Engineering; remove harp (and maybe YAG); drill girder; S&A assists in anchoring/tightening bolts; return harp / YAG (Adderley, Bullard, S&A)
* 2A re-checks after anchoring of A1/A2 girder, before vacuum connections, afternoon (S&A)
* Pockels cell alignment (Zhang, Amali)