Day #135, Week 27 Day 5, Wrap-Up:
* Wien (WF) magnets installed on beamline.
* UHV ion pump HV patch box mounted on pedestal. 3873292
* PSS kicker conduit installed.
* All MechInstall work in support of AIPINJ Phase I completed with exception of removing grout-forms and cutting off excess all-thread from Wien pedestals. Both to occur Monday morning. 3873199
* BPM RF modules staged on new girders, no connections made. Staging represents first-choice placement, not necessarily final. 3873243
Other Injector SAD Work --
* Five InjSB penetrations closed and sealed.
9:25am Girder 1L04 Beamline/VBV leak check = Good.
10:40am Start VIP1L04A will continue to Pump w/Turbo
Cart over weekend.
10:50 Set-up and Certified Turbo Cart#1 @ 1L16/1L17 for
Slow Pumpdown it is readied for use.
11:25am NEG1L14A Start Activation Process
1:36pm NEG1L14A Activation complete.
1:40pm VIP1L14A = 3.0e -8 Torr
VIP1L14B = 9.4e -8 Torr
VIP1L15A = 5.7e -8 Torr
VIP1L15B = 9.9e -8 Torr
Continuing calibration of the system found 5Vdc power distribution box had been impacted by the LCW leak from the nearby Waster Port Load. This caused a loss of power to 5 RF Sensors. Box has been removed and taken to the Fab Shop for repair. All 4 Klystrons DC trip level parameters have been calibrated. Techs: D. Gelhaar, T. Davis and S. Holben
This beam line configuration has had many bpm name changes for the New
Injector beamline. Here are the Injector bpm names starting at the beginning
of the injector and ending at IPM0I05: 2I00, 2I00A, 2I01A, 1I02, 1I03, 1I04,
1I05, 1I07, 0I01 and 0I01B. All the SEE bpm RF modules for these bpms have
been retested and adjusted in my office. Today I returned these modules back
downstairs in the Injector to their almost original locations but with new